ETP is governed by eight Panel members: Three members are appointed by the Governor. Two are appointed by the Speaker of the Assembly. Two are appointed by the Senate Pro Tem. The Director of the Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz), or his/her designee, shall serve as an ex officio, voting member.
- Barry Broad, Senate President Pro Tempore Appointee, Chairperson
- Janice Roberts, Governor Appointee, Vice Chairperson
- Sam Rodriguez, Speaker of the Assembly Appointee
- Edward J. Rendon, Senate President Pro Tempore Appointee
- Gloria Bell, Governor Appointee
- Sonia Fernandez, Governor Appointee
- Kish Rajan, Director of GO-Biz