The Employment Training Panel (ETP) provides funding to employers to assist in upgrading the skills of their workers through training that leads to good paying, long-term jobs. The ETP was created in 1982 by the California State Legislature and is funded by California employers through a special payroll tax. The ETP is a funding agency, not a training agency. Businesses determine their own training needs and how to provide training. ETP staff is available to assist in applying for funds and other aspects of participation.
- ETP and Community Colleges create "California Drought Relief Employment Training Program"
- Funding Priorities for Fiscal Year 2015/16 - May Panel meeting Update
- Application Process for Fiscal Year 2015/16
- Certified Safety Training
- Legislative Update
- ETP Program Helps Veteran Start New Career
- Apprenticeship Taskforce Seeks to Support California Applicants for DoL Grant